 Robotics / Handy Board / 7130
  robot project

Hi, I’m trying to get a robot to turn a face the owner using rf. I have one transmitter (that the owner will wear) and three receivers (set up in a triangle). We want to use the transmitter as a beacon. Then whichever receiver gets the signal first, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: robot project

Mike, Don't think it's going to work. 186,000 miles per second is almost 1,000,000,000 feet per second ... so if your receiver antennas are 12 inches apart the time difference of the received pulse will be 0.001 microseconds maximum ... way too (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)