 Robotics / Handy Board / 7110
  HandyBoard not responding

Hi, I left the HandyBoard without power for 2 weeks ,and now I am not able to download anything to it. When I try using HBDL.exe to download pcode_hb.s19 I get the errror "Wrong port or Board mode.". I am using the 12VDC adapter connected directly (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HandyBoard not responding

it sounds like it's a problem with your downloader configurations -- neither of them can open the COM port. were you able to connect "Direct to COM1" with HyperTerminal when doing the Windows Serial Debug? it's odd that that would work and then the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HandyBoard not responding

Kalyan, During the two weeks that you didn't use your HB did you install any software that uses _any_ serial port? When I installed Windows CE Services it interfered with serial I/O. To talk to other serial devices on com1 it's necessary to disable (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)