 Robotics / Handy Board / 7103
7102  |  7104
Subject:
Nicad Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:27:16 GMT

Hi

Ive been having problems with my batteries for my handyboard lately so I
took them out to check them all.
All the batteries checked out fine except for one, which had something very
wrong with it - the terminals were reversed!  So when I measured it with my
multi-tester it read -1.27 volts.
Is this because I may have inserted it incorrectly before, or is it
something else? Any Suggestions?

Thanks
Ross