 Robotics / Handy Board / 7086
Re: IRPD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:12:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, handyboard@media.mit.edu (Mulampaka, Kalyan
(GEIS, ASI)) writes:
Hi,
Can somebody point me some web pages for an Infrared Proximity
Detector/sensor (IRPD) for the HandyBoard?

  I have a PIC based design on my web page:
http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm that will work with any micro.
I have parts description and PIC source as well as a crude board layout
graphic.  This one is fully automated with a left/right/both sensing
capability.  I also have several PC boards/PICs lying around I'll sell
off as well - this project had LOTS of extra pieces left over! :-\
  However, it isn't specific to the Handyboard, it just uses two I/O port
lines for status.

have fun,
DLC