 Robotics / Handy Board / 7085
    Re: IRPD —Gary Livick
   If you check (URL) you will find IRPD's with very narrow detection zones. Those are good for many applications. If you need one with wide coverage just for obstacle avoidance, check (URL) One or the other of those sites should work for you. Gary (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IRPD —Nick Taylor
   Kalyan, Both Marvin Green and Dennis Clark have IRPD kits (fairly cheap) that IMO are much better than the Lynxmotion unit (I have all three). (2 URLs) you get either Marvin's or Dennis' IRPD kit, I can send you PIC source code for either board that (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IRPD —Dennis Clark
   (...) [snip] Hey Nick! Heck, I'd be interested in how you made the noise rejection even better! That is the part I spent the most time on! DLC (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)