 Robotics / Handy Board / 7064
Re: IC trouble - function definition - understand now, Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:21:48 GMT

Rich got it.  Nested functions was the problem.  I don't recall seeing that discussed in the IC manual and I think it is OK in C.

Nonetheless, thanks to all for helping this hapless programmer.

John

You have the definition of phony() nested inside the definition
of start().  I don't know what ANSI C and/or C++ let you do, but this is
invalid IC.
*Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other