 Robotics / Handy Board / 7036
    Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Charles Hacker
   (...) Yes I do have Vadim Gerasimov's code, Vadium was kind enough to send it to me. I had thus used it as a basis for my HB_Buffalo monitor download system. Yes, Vadim Gerasimov code, and mine, is written in Borland Delphi (Object Pascal), not in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help —Hans Westerbeek
   (...) I've check with teh other guys in the team and a few of them know Delphi rather well. Do you think you could give me the source of hbdl? Regards, Hans (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)