 Robotics / Handy Board / 7019
7018  |  7020
Subject:
[OT] Unabashed plug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:35:33 GMT

This is an anabashed plug for Solutions Cubed ... I'm in NO way
affiliated with them ... and I'm NOT a volume purchaser.

I have one of their MemKey keypad encoder boards.  It failed.  I
called them and was told to send it to them ... no return authorization
number needed ... just an explanatory note.  It went in the US Mail
at 3:30 PM on Saturday (30 Oct 99).  Today (2 Nov 99) at 2:20 PM
UPS delivered a new replacement board!  Less than 72 hours turnaround,
and it included a weekend!

    http://www.solutions-cubed.com/

If all vendors worked in this fashion, our lives would be much easier!

- Nick -