 Robotics / Handy Board / 7012
    Re: Help needed reviving my HB —Edward Delaney
   Hi Everybody, Ensio, I'm having a very similyar problem, but with an interesting twist! Check this out! I still don't have any idea what is going on here... None of these have expansion cards. I have 5 HB's from when this robotics class was taught 2 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Help needed reviving my HB —Hui Pak Ki Partick
   Hello Edward and everyone, There are several causes that the Handyboard won't boot. 1) 62256 SRAM was dea 2) 74HC244 was dead 3) The Handyboard cannot put into bootstrap mode You can try to do the followings: Removes all the ICs on Handyboard except (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Help needed reviving my HB —Hui Pak Ki Partick
   Hello, Sorry, I made a mistake. "74HC244 was dead" should be read as "74HC373 was dead" This is the one soldered on the board directly without socket. It is located underneath the SRAM. Removing all ICs except 74HC132, 62256 SRAM, and MC68HC11 CPU (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)