 Robotics / Handy Board / 70
  I need two servo signals...

I really need two servo-out signals. I got one working just fine with the standard servo code and output to digital pin 9. I was thinking I could just adapt the servo code for another port, but I don't know what other port I can use. Currently, I (...) (29 years ago, 16-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)