 Robotics / Handy Board / 6995
    Running stepper loop at specified (varying) frequency? —Greg Starr
   I am hoping to control some stepper motors with the Handy Board; I will be wanting to control position vs time. Therefore I will be wanting to send out the step control waveforms at varying times (to modulate velocity). Can this be done from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Running stepper loop at specified (varying) frequency? —Gary Livick
   Greg: You can run assembly from within Interactive C, so if IC isn't fast enough for you, you can build in something that is. However, IC will execute pretty quickly in terms of how fast steppers run, so it could be that IC will work for you as-is? (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)