 Robotics / Handy Board / 6965
  fried memory

I suspect that I fried my memory chip. The handyboard downloads Pcode perfectly, but when it tries to synchronize with interactive C, I get an error. While the board is off the 62256-12LP and the 74HC132 chips stay hot. is there a good diagnostic (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: fried memory

it might not be permanently dead, but if it's not, it's not working. one (or more) of the outputs of these two chips is probably shorted to ground or shorted to +5v. the chips get hot when they try to drive this output to a state other than the one (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)