 Robotics / Handy Board / 6956
  What can I do with a robot?

A question for all of you fantastic robotics enthusiasts out there: I have to do a final year project next year, and I'm getting a head start on designing it. I've been told that I can do pretty much what I like with a robot, as long as it has a lot (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What can I do with a robot?

Adam, As far as interfacing to external devices, the inexpensive ones are wheel encoders, IR ranging, bumpers, sound sensors and visible light sensors. You can get much more involved by adding compasses, GPS, video vision and so on, but the cost (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)