 Robotics / Handy Board / 6926
  Please I need help!

Hi!, I just asked this question but did not get any help. I need help interfacing two Polaroid 6500's to one HB w/ Expansion Board. This is a project for school and needs to be finished soon that's why I need help. I would really appreciate any help (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Please I need help!

Pete, It seems to me that a simple double pole double throw relay could be used to select one or the other module. That way you wouldn't need to tie up any other IC/OC pins. You fire one unit, get the return, then switch the relay and fire the other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Please I need help!

(...) I saw a contributed design a while back (on the HB web site, I think) of a multiplexer for running multiple Polaroid transducers off of one Polaroid ranging module. It involved the use of a few transistors and such. The idea was to use extra (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)