 Robotics / Handy Board / 6927
Re: Please I need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:50:05 GMT

Pete,

It seems to me that a simple double pole double throw relay could be used
to select one or the other module.  That way you wouldn't need to tie up
any other IC/OC pins.  You fire one unit, get the return, then switch the
relay and fire the other one.

Gary Livick

Peter wrote:

Hi!,

I just asked this question but did not get any help.  I need help
interfacing two Polaroid 6500's to one HB w/ Expansion Board.  This is a
project for school and needs to be finished soon that's why I need
help.  I would really appreciate any help people could give me on this
subject.

Thanks,
-p

--