 Robotics / Handy Board / 6925
    PSU robot contest Sat Dec 4, 1999 —Bob Avanzato
   Hi All, Penn State Abington will host the second annual Robo-TrailBlazers autonomous robot contest on Sat Dec 4, 1999 at 3pm. The contest is open to all students (and even a few non-student types) as participants. (The contest is HandyBoard and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: PSU robot contest Sat Dec 4, 1999 —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) I was pleasantly surprised to read under the Obstacles section, the following ruling "Robots may not hop, jump, skip, or fly over obstacles or any portion of the arena." One quickly realises that drafting rules for our bots to follow isn't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)