 Robotics / Handy Board / 6909
    Re: Interfacing 2 Ultrasonic Modules onto one HB? —Terry Gathright
   Hello, I also would like to see a example of the sonars and expansion board hook-up. I also have a vector 2x compass module that was connected and working before the expansion board was added. Is it possible to connect the sonar and compass to the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)