 Robotics / Handy Board / 6909
Re: Interfacing 2 Ultrasonic Modules onto one HB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:07:54 GMT

Hello,
I also would like to see a example of the sonars and expansion board
hook-up.
I also have a vector 2x compass module that was connected and working before
the expansion board was added. Is it possible to connect the sonar and
compass to the hb with the expansion board?
Best Wishes,
Terry
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter <eacmen@att.net>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 1999 11:04 PM
Subject: Interfacing 2 Ultrasonic Modules onto one HB?

I am trying to interface two Polaroid 6500 ultrasonic ranging modules
onto one HB to simplify my project.  I know this has been done and it is
probably very easy but I am not an electrical engineering expert and
cannot figure it out.  I have two polaroid 6500's, one HB, and an
expansion board coming.  With these supplies how would I be able to do
this?

I appreciate and help in this matter.

Peter Eacmen
Intelligent Software Systems