 Robotics / Handy Board / 6872
  Motors

Does anyone know where to get good motors that work good with the handyboard. I need geared DC motors because we dont want our project to be a racing car. If anyone has any answers or suggestions please email me back. Thanks. TIM ===== (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motors

Try Micro Mo, they have high quality motors and gearheads. They can be pricy if (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motors

no doubt Micro Mo motors are sweet, but if the project is on a hobby budget, also consider: All Electronics -An electronics surplus company with a decent selection of motors and lots of other neat gadgets for robot building. This will be among the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motors

Tim, Check out www.acroname.com. They have motors there that are a little slow, but are geared DC and run with the HandyBoard 9.6 volts. Use larger wheels to get more speed, or...... If you want the motors to be faster, you can pull one of the L293D (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)