 Robotics / Handy Board / 6857
6856  |  6858
Subject:
LM35 Again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 02:08:36 GMT

Hi,

I have been trying again to connect the LM35 temp. sensor (10mV/C) to
one of the general-purpose Analog inputs (No pull-up), and I have no
success, the result was the following:

the analog( ) was 121, the equivalent aprox. to 250 C, obviously incorrect.
the output voltage of the LM35 measured connected to the HB was 2,32 V. ,
which is consistent with the reading I get from analog( ). But if I
disconnect the output from the HB, and read the voltage it is 0,2 V. ,
equivalent to 20 C, which is correct.

So I have no idea why this happen, I have used a Hall effect sensor
(UGN3503, which has also analog output) and no problem, the HB reads it
perfectly and without any adapter.

Well, I hope that someone have some idea to share.

Thank You.

José Luis