 Robotics / Handy Board / 6835
  Using separate motor power source with Expansion board

Hi all, I have just modified my handy board to work with a 12V motor power source without doing much modification to the Expansion board. If anyone is interested in doing the same, just follow the directions listed below. 1. Follow the direction on (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)