 Robotics / Handy Board / 6832
Re: speech recognition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:29:28 GMT

Hi Lee - -
Here are links to the two that I've been playing with for a short
while.

   http://www.imagesco.com/catalog/CatalogIndex.html
   http://www.voiceactivation.com/html/voicedirect.html

- Nick -

KIM LEE JUNG wrote:

hi, everyone.
we are trying to build an interactive robot which will react to voice
commands. does anyone know any good speech recognition kit that we can use
with handyboard?
thanks for your inputs.

:)
lee