 Robotics / Handy Board / 6823
    Lo-Tech for Hi-Tech swaps, anyone?
   I plan to use the Handyboard within a Course on Interfacing, Microcontroller and Assembly Language Programming at undergraduate level here, starting next month. It turns out that there is a PCB production facility here in Zimbabwe which is now (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Lo-Tech for Hi-Tech swaps, anyone? —Conboy
   Professor Robson: I am an Electrical engineering student at Oregon State University. I am really interested in trading you for your stone carving (My wife is an Art major and collector), but I don't just want to send off a bag of misc. parts that (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)