 Robotics / Handy Board / 6819
    Problem with bootstrap mode —raj k
   Hi I am having hard time in putting my handyboard in bootstrap mode. I didn't used my board in months , so it run out off power. when i tried to use it display is not working properly. The first line of the display is not working. when i swithed on (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Problem with bootstrap mode —Nick Taylor
   Hi Raj - - Trickle charge the battery for awhile (with the HB turned off), then try it again. Good luck, - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)