 Robotics / Handy Board / 6819
6818  |  6820
Subject:
Problem with bootstrap mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:55:48 GMT

Hi
   I am having hard time in putting my handyboard in
bootstrap mode. I didn't used my board in months , so
it run out off power. when i tried to use it display
is not working properly. The first line of the display
is not working. when i swithed on the board the second
line matrix is going dark but not the first one. And
board is not going in to the bootstrap mode. The power

led is not going off, as it suppose to be. Is display
is causing the problem ? If it is How do i correct the

display or test it?  Please help me.

Thank you.

Raj
robo_helpmate@yahoo.com