 Robotics / Handy Board / 6811
Re: error when loading *.icb file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:15:05 GMT

this is a known problem.  see the FAQ:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/faq/index.html#icb

fred

In your message you said:
I had the same problem.  When I run as11-ic on my MAC, I have no
problem.  When I do it on an IBM clone, I cannot load it into the Handy
Board.  I fixed it by hand-editing out the comment line (its in human
language) in the generated .s19 file and it worked fine.  Give that a
try.

Good luck, and let me know if it works.

Gary Livick