 Robotics / Handy Board / 6806
6805  |  6807
Subject:
OptoIsolators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:33:51 GMT

Regarding the serial port isolator (opto-isolators are good for this)
you might see if www.blackbox.com has something along those lines.

You could also look up parts similar to the 4N33 to see if you could
use something like that in a design.  Not sure what any recent part
numbers are.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U