 Robotics / Handy Board / 6741
    Is there a device that...? —Peter
   Is there a device that connects to a computers COM or Parallel port that can measure voltage, on different channels. All I need is a digital input like the HB. So if there is a signal it would report true and if there is no signal then it would (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Is there a device that...? —MAR ERICSON
     You can try some IO cards. I don't know of any that connect to the ports but I know most can plug into ISA/PCI ports and have programmable I/O ports taht can be used by various differnt languages. I remeber somthing in the lines of "PC Systems (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Is there a device that...? —Charles Hacker
     Peter, There are quite a few different products such as that. The two I use are: PicoScope & PicoLogger - (URL) - By TiePie Engineering (URL) Is there a device that connects to a computers COM or Parallel port that (...) Charles Hacker Lecturer in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Is there a device that...? —Jaron
   Isn't your parallel port itself what you want? I always understood that it could be reached (coded) quite easily? That should give you 7 channels! ----- Original Message ----- From: Peter <eacmen@att.net> To: Handy Board Mailing List (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)