 Robotics / Handy Board / 6742
Re: Is there a device that...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 23:29:50 GMT

You can try some IO cards.  I don't know of any that connect to the ports
but I know most can plug into ISA/PCI ports and have programmable I/O
ports taht can be used by various differnt languages.

I remeber somthing in the lines of "PC Systems Handbook for Scientists and
Enginners" I think that's the name.

Do a search and maybe they have an online catalog.

ericson mar
Robotics Consultant
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art