 Robotics / Handy Board / 6726
  Re: Error at address 0x0000

This was the case for the error that I was getting. I switched to a slower machine and things worked after that. -Jake ---...--- Forwarded by Jacob Levirne/Trilogy on 09/08/1999 03:57 PM ---...--- "Dvorak Viktor" <dvorakv@cesnet.cz> on 08/28/1999 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Error at address 0x0000

Hello, i have the same problem with the Error at address 0x0000. First i checked the hardware (Ram,Latch...) but i cant't find a bug. In the archive i found this message that descibe a softwarebug on faster machines. But i tested HBDL with a P133 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Error at address 0x0000

Hi, That error message is actually to do with a fault in the Borland Delphi code for serial transfer, NOT a fault with the HandyBoard! (I use the same Delphi code in my HandyBoard terminal program as the program HBDL). It appears to manily occur on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)