 Robotics / Handy Board / 6726
Re: Error at address 0x0000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:48:31 GMT

This was the case for the error that I was getting.  I switched to a slower
machine and things worked after that.

-Jake

---------------------- Forwarded by Jacob Levirne/Trilogy on 09/08/1999
03:57 PM ---------------------------

"Dvorak Viktor" <dvorakv@cesnet.cz> on 08/28/1999 02:22:56 PM

Please respond to "Dvorak Viktor" <dvorakv@cesnet.cz>

To:   <Jacob_Levirne@trilogy.com>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Error at address 0x0000

Dear Jacob,

the same problem i have solved 4 days. Is solved now, but must prepare the
new files ready to send to others.

Now i can recommend.

1. There is a SW waiting loop which length is short for quicker CPU.
2. Use a Pentium till 200 MHz for downloading with the HBDL.EXE
3. Use a Pentium till 150 MHz for downloading with Charles Hacker
     HandyBoard.exe

a. I am in contact with C. Hacker from Australia and V. Gerasimov MIT to
make the solution for quicker machines clear, ready for use etc..

Viktor Dvorak
dvorakv@mbox.cesnet.cz