 Robotics / Handy Board / 6696
    Re: "Error Synchronizing with the board" message —Jens Graf
   Hi, I had such a problem with another contollerboard. First the download was successful. The a started IC and it runs well. Suddenly the same message ("Error Synchronizing with the board") was displayed on the monitor. My problem was a loose (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)