 Robotics / Handy Board / 6565
6564  |  6566
Subject:
New GCC-HC11 Compiler Patch (Aug 3, 1999)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:07:51 GMT

Announcing the latest patch to the gcc-2.8.1 compiler to add an
HC11 compile target.  The latest patches were submitted to me by
Dean Huxley.  I finished incorporating his fixes and the readme
changes this morning at 1am.  Changes include Pragma fixes and
the saving and restoring of another register during interrupts
(important stuff).  Also some notes about getting it running on
NetBSD.  Runs great on RedHat Linux 5.2 already.

All free.  Handyboard library is under a BSD-style license, the
GCC patches are under the GPL license.  There's a Miniboard GCC
library available as well, but not from me (see the readme).

Enjoy!

http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
or ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer

Thanks to Dean for these important fixes!  Possibly more to come
in the near future.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U