 Robotics / Handy Board / 6559
  IC code site

Update: Things have been really slow so far. I've added the two functions that I've gotten off the list to the archive. I'll be entering code fragments from "Mobile Robots" later in the week. If there are other books out there with IC or easily (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)