 Robotics / Handy Board / 6559
6558  |  6560
Subject:
IC code site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:14:25 GMT

Update:

Things have been really slow so far. I've added the two functions that
I've gotten off the list to the archive. I'll be entering code fragments
from "Mobile Robots" later in the week. If there are other books out
there with IC or easily portable C code in them (and with publishers who
are nice about code fragment copyrights), sent me the titles offlist.

I think I'll just be adding the individual functions and such from
large, published programs (such as the Rug Warrior program). However,
entire programs not published, or to which I get permission to publish
whole, will be added as whole programs.

I will also be adding all the code from the Handy Board site, and
scanning the list archives for code fragments, but this will take longer
because I won't be able to tell if there is code in messages by the
subject header alone (unless I can write a TCL script to parse messages,
hmmm.)

Anyway, remember the site depends on all of you... well, me too I guess.
--
"You have changed your mind.
Restart Windows for changes to take effect."