 Robotics / Handy Board / 6543
  Serial line output

Just started to learn how to use my new HB. In going through the IC manual I could not find any routines for writing to the serial port. Does anybody have a good example on how to write "hello world" to the serial port, and have the attached (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)