 Robotics / Handy Board / 6543
6542  |  6544
Subject:
Serial line output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:54:59 GMT

Just started to learn how to use my new HB.  In going through the IC
manual I could not find any routines for writing to the serial port.

Does anybody have a good example on how to write "hello world" to the
serial port, and have the attached computer (Linux in this case) read
it.

Any tips most appreciated.

Thanks.
David Boosalis

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii;
     name="dboosalis.vcf"