 Robotics / Handy Board / 6535
  (no subject)

Hi - We are building a submersible robot. For maintaning the depth we need a ballast system, we are planning to use a canister of compressed air with some electronnically controlled valves. In addition we are planning to use a depth sensor, Pressure (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: submersible, ballast, depth sensor

Hi! I planned to build a sub myself about two years ago but couldn't find the time to build it. What I have to offer are some thoughts. Fortunately a submersible needs lots of ballast, so you can stuff it with lots of batteries and gear. So my plan (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: submersible, ballast, depth sensor

Hi all, Seeing notes about the sub and all, I thought I shall share some info. I know this list is purely for HB enthusiasts and forgive me if this does not interest you. The reason I got involved in HB was when I planned to use HB for a Aerial (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)