 Robotics / Handy Board / 6528
Re: Voice Recognition Hardware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 02:38:30 GMT

Try to track down a company called "CoVox". These guys used to have a
speech recognition device that ran on the Apple II (6502) that was pretty
cool (speaker dependent of course). Also there is a speech recognition chip
for use in toys the HM002 or something similar that a couple of
distributors carry. The company got the bay area robotics folks excited and
then delayed the dev kit by a year. I never got a call back from them.

--Chuck