 Robotics / Handy Board / 6527
    Voice Recognition Hardware —Ryan Meuth
   Greetings All! I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any good, relatively inexpensive, (<$350) Voice recognition hardware that is relatively easily interfaced to the handy board? Thank you very much. -Ryan Meuth (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Voice Recognition Hardware —Chuck McManis
   Try to track down a company called "CoVox". These guys used to have a speech recognition device that ran on the Apple II (6502) that was pretty cool (speaker dependent of course). Also there is a speech recognition chip for use in toys the HM002 or (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Voice Recognition Hardware —K.L.McKinnon
   I actually bought one of these units (used) but have been unable to find out anything at all about them beyond the canned software. Any hints as to any sources? Ken McKinnon klmckin@magmacom.com (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)