 Robotics / Handy Board / 6511
  IC Problem

-- Hello. I hope you can help. I'm using IC 3.1 for Linux and am having a problem with structs. I had code which ran fine under gcc, but ic hates it. I've got an array of pointers to a strct, struct SOFM *ptrSOM[4] and then within the program for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC Problem

(...) I had to go RTFM for this one ;-) It says: 5.6 Arrays and Pointers IC supports one-dimensional arrays of characters, integers, long integers, and floating-point numbers. Pointers to data items and arrays are supported. It doesn't say that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)