 Robotics / Handy Board / 6511
6510  |  6512
Subject:
IC Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:10:13 GMT

-- Hello.

I hope you can help. I'm using IC 3.1 for Linux and am having a problem
with structs.

I had code which ran fine under gcc, but ic hates it.
I've got an array of pointers to a strct,

struct SOFM *ptrSOM[4]

and then within the program
for (j=0; j<4; j++)
        function_call(ptrSOM[j])

but the compiler sees this as a pointer to an array, rather an element
of an array of pointers.

Very grateful if you have any ideas,

Stephen
Stephen Marsland
Research Student, Robotics Research Group,
Room 2.60, Department of Computer Science, Univ of Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: 0161 275 6205 (day) or 0161 933 8591 (evening).