 Robotics / Handy Board / 65
64  |  66
Subject:
image processing/pattern matching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 05:49:42 GMT

Just caught the tail end of this thread, but if anyone cares, the PC104
standard works quite well (we hope) for image processing/pattern
matching platform.  I have in my hands....er, belt.....a PC104 (50Mhz
486 core) system with a 25fps digitizer which includes an onboard
56001 that can perform simple visual routines.  The whole system is
~4"x4"x1.8".  A little heavy duty for this group, but if this sounds
appealing see

http://wearables.www.media.mit.edu/projects/wearables

under pc104 boards for more information.

Thad