 Robotics / Handy Board / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
RoboNews! WWW Mobile Robot News Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 21:52:15 GMT

ANNOUNCING ROBONEWS!

The source for the latest news and information about mobile robots and the
mobile robot industry.

Feb. 13, 1996 -- Robotic Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the creation of
a new WWW page devoted to the latest news and information about mobile
robots and the mobile robot industry. The page is at:

     <http://www.robotic.com/robonews.html>

The idea behind the page is simple: To provide a single source for the most
important news and information about mobile robots and the mobile robot
industry. We'd like the rest of the robotics community to participate. If
you are looking for the latest news, check our page. If you have important
news you'd like others to know about, send us an announcement. Send your
announcements to:

     <mailto:news@robotic.com>

The RoboNews! page will be devoted to news about commercial mobile robot
products and companies (including announcements about products for
hobbyists, students, educators and researchers), educational mobile robot
projects, and just about anything else we find interesting! Where possible,
URLs and sources will be included. One of the objectives of the RoboNews!
project is to unite the mobile robot community.

The RoboNews! page is currently under construction, and suggestions for
improvements will be gladly accepted!

###

Robotic Systems, Inc. is a high-technology startup business focusing on the
design, manufacture and marketing mobile robot platforms, kits and parts
for hobbyists, students, educators and researchers. The company plans to
announce its first products during the first quarter of 1996. For more
information, contact Robotic Systems, Inc. at 1102 West Glen River Road,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53217-4166, Tel. 414.821.7675, Fax 414.963.4825,
mailto:sales@robotic.com, or http://www.robotic.com. Resumes are currently
being accepted.

ROBOTIC SYSTEMS, INC.     CLINT LASKOWSKI    INTELLIGENT MOBILE ROBOTS
1102 W. Glen River Rd.                          http://www.robotic.com
Glendale, WI 53217           President               sales@robotic.com
Tel: 414.821.7675        clint@robotic.com           Fax: 414.963.4825