 Robotics / Handy Board / 6482
Re: Source for TI SN754410
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:45:29 GMT

Nick Taylor wrote:

Hi All ...

Will someone please point me to where I can buy SN754410 chips.
I seem to have lost my bookmark.

I went to www.ti.com and got three of them for free. Search around and
you'll find that they have samples of some things. I can't remember
exactly where, but I found it from the main site.

--
"You have changed your mind.
Restart Windows for changes to take effect."