 Robotics / Handy Board / 6476
6475  |  6477
Subject:
No heartbeat when switch on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:48:00 GMT

Hello

I had used the HB for a few days already. Recently when I used the HB to
drive 4 9V motors, the L293D chips got very hot. After that it LEDs
start lighting up without the software turning on the motors. So I
replace the L293D chips. Now when I turned on the HB, all the LEDs for
the motors lighted up. Also there is no pulse from the heartbeat. The IC
program also cannot communicate with the HB.

Regards
Lionel