 Robotics / Handy Board / 6412
  IC question

Dear All, I have a question on the operation of the Handy Board motor outputs which i do not understand. As deduced from the schematic diagram, I believe that the HC374 chip clock input is connected to a Y6 terminal. This Y6 terminal is one of the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC question

Dear Victor, I'll give you a few hints about what you are trying to do. 1. the "0x" in front of 0x0e is the same as "$" in regular C. It just designates that the number following is in hex format. 2. Fred runs his motor driver chips using addresses (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)