 Robotics / Handy Board / 6395
6394  |  6396
Subject:
Update for HandyBoard Buffalo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:31:48 GMT

Hello all,

Just to let you know, I have updated my HB_Buffalo development
system.

It can be obtained at the following web address:

http://132.234.46.5/Programs/HBoard/Index.shtml

What is it:
HB_Buffalo is a monitor operating system that facilitates the
development of machine code programs on the HandyBoard.  The
function is similar to the Buffallo monitor provided on the
Motorola EVB 68HC11 microprocessor boards.

What new:
- More function in the HandyBoard monitor.
- A lot of re-work in the monitor code, such that code can be more
  easily enhanced.
- More extensive (an hopefully correct) documentation
- Assembly Help file

Charles Hacker
Lecturer in Electronics, Computing and Physics
School of Engineering
Griffith University - Gold Coast
PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre
Southport Queensland 9726