 Robotics / Handy Board / 636
    Re: my bot —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) Heh, I ripped the front end off as well. Other than that, I did the exact same mods. Wow. :-) (...) I've got the sonar going - it's neat for looks, but I'm still working on putting enough code behind it to make it fast and functional - servos (...) (28 years ago, 6-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: my bot —Tom G. Brusehaver/Consultant Euler Solutions
   (...) I found the best way to mount micro switches is silicon bathtub caulk. It is flexible, and strong. (28 years ago, 6-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)