 Robotics / Handy Board / 6332
6331  |  6333
Subject:
How many times to upload??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:55:26 GMT

Hello all,

On the Handy Board, how many times can program files be uploaded to the
memeory on the board? I am not much of a programmer and spend alot of time
de-bugging. I can do as many as 30 uploads in an evening, all though, truth
to tell, most of these choke on the compiler before they even hit the board.

Who can put my addled mind at ease?

P.S. Thanks to all who helped get linear measurement data from my GP2D02 IR
sensor. I am moving on to the next step, whatever that is ;)

Regards,

Bob Kelly